On Friday, March 5, at 6 p.m., live on theFiumicino Municipality’s Facebook page , the book “The Black Hand. Usury told by those who fell into the hands of loan sharks and clans“ by Salvatore Giuffrida and Luigi Ciatti.
Along with the authors will speak:
- Nicola Leoni, Mayor of the Municipality of Gazoldo degli Ippoliti (Mn);
- Erica Antonelli, Councillor for productive activities of the City of Fiumicino;
- Arcangela Galluzzo, delegate for legality for the City of Fiumicino;
- Massimo Morais, President Intermunicipal anti-usury and over-indebtedness desk;
- Guido Pascucci, Attorney at Law.