Listen to the testimonies of people who have turned to us for debt reorganization.
Know the stories of those who ask for help to get their lives back on their feet. These people have found the Adventum Foundation a home.
What is the Adventum Foundation?
The Adventum Onlus Foundation was established in 1995 by the Italian Union of Seventh-day Adventist Christian Churches to respond to situations of over-indebtedness related to usury risk. Adventum collaborates with institutions and the association world.
Our main activities
Adventum works in usury prevention and promotes a culture of legality, working alongside individuals and families who are applicants to help them overcome financial difficulties by examining the real conditions and related solution prospects to rebalance the family budget and encourage responsible use of money.
History of the Foundation
- It was established in 1995, in the wake of tragic and repeated news stories about the scourge of usury, at the behest of the Seventh-day Adventist Christian Church, thanks to the8xmille funds allocated to it by taxpayers, with the aim of preventing usury and spreading the culture of legality.
- It was appointed as a non-profit organization by the Ministry of the Interior and then registered on the Ministry of Economy and Finance‘s list of anti-usury foundations and associations, pursuant to Law 108/96 (usury law).
- He participated in the establishment of theOnlus Anti-Use Outpatient Clinic in 1996 to offer free professional counseling to victims of usury.
- Collaborates with the Lazio Region, first under L. R. 23/2001 then L.R. 14/2015, to assist over-indebted families.
- It is registered on the prefectural list of associations and organizations providing assistance and solidarity to individuals harmed by extortion and usury.
Find out about other associations in the country that cooperate with the Department of Treasury, pursuant to Article 15 of Law 108/96, through the
Adventum Foundation prevents usury risk by supporting people in economic distress.
Deciding to fight usury with us is simple, through8xmille.
Together, we can continue to educate about legality, promote training paths for young people useful in preventing over-indebtedness, and offer a concrete financial solution to those in difficulty.